- Myra Shulman. (2005). In Focus: Strategies for Academic Writers. University of Michigan Press ELT
- Andy Gillet, Angela Hammond & Mary Martala. (2009) Successful Academic Writing. Pearson Longman.Lawrence
- Zwier. (2010). Building Academic Vocabulary. Advanced Practice for EAP Classes and Self-Study. The University of Michigan Press.
- Nancy M. Ackles. (2006). The Grammar Guide. Developing Language Skills for Academic Success. The University of Michigan Press.
- John J. Ruszkiewicz and JayT. Dolmage. (2012). How to Write Anything. A Guide and Reference. Second edition. Bedfor/St. Martin’s, Boston, New York.
- Ilia State University Library
- Ilia State University Electronic Catalogue
- Scientific Electronic Database
- Dictionary of collocations: http://www.ozdic.com/collocation-dictionary/
- EAP vocabulary: http://www.uefap.com/vocab/select/awl.htm
- Academic Word List words (Coxhead, 2000): https://www.vocabulary.com/lists/218701#view=notes
- Purdue online Writing Lab: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/
- Turabian, Kate L. A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations. 8th ed. Revised by Wayne C. Booth, Gregory G. Colomb, Joseph M. Williams, and the University of Chicago Press Staff. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2013.
- Bailey, Stephen. A Handbook for International Students. 3rd ed. Routledge, 2011.
- Alice Oshima, Ann Hogue. (2007). Introduction to Academic Writing. 3rd Pearson/Longman.